Help us build a
Central Bucks where
parents are partners.
Every student deserves an education focused on reaching their full potential. Parents need to be full partners in that process, not bystanders. The school board is the place where we shape the blueprint for a bright future for every student. We do that with civility, respect, and professionalism. That’s our commitment.
Central Bucks Forward
MEET THE CANDIDATES ON
THE MAY 16th PRIMARY BALLOT
Meet Aarati Martino
Central Bucks School District Region: 6
Aarati Martino (“Arthy”) cites education as her family’s pathway from poverty in India to the American dream. It is how a shy daughter of immigrants grew up in Alabama and achieved the dream of building robots at MIT, and completing a Ph.D. at Stanford. Her first job was as a Google engineer building Google Calendar. Aarati and her husband Paul are raising two children in Central Bucks schools.
- Promote the values of grit, compassion, respect, responsibility
- Focus curriculum on developing 21st Century skills
- Promote student mentorship with local experts
- Keep Central Bucks on a fiscally responsible path
Meet Dana Hunter
Central Bucks School District Region 2
Dana and her husband, Matt, are raising three boys who attend Central Bucks schools. She holds degrees in Public Administration and Political Science. As president of the Central Bucks School Board, she’s focused on the inclusion of parents, while providing a civil, professional environment for debate and discussion.
- Build safer, more secure learning environments
- Expand STEM programs and MBIT
- Increase access to mental health and wellness
- Focus on classroom excellence and wider opportunities for all learners
Meet Glenn Schloeffel
Central Bucks School District Region 3
Glenn and Monique Schloeffel’s two children graduated from Central Bucks School District. Glenn is a CB graduate who earned a BS in Marketing from Indiana University and retired for the US Navy Reserves. Glenn previously served on the Central Bucks School Board focusing on increasing student achievement while restraining spending and taxes.
- Enhance the overall education experience for students
- Increase communication with parents and the wider community
- Make fiscally responsible decisions
- Conduct school business in a professional, transparent way
Meet Dr. Steve Mass, MD
Central Bucks School District Region 1
Dr. Stephen Mass, MD is an Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Specialist with nearly three decades of experience. He’s a 1994 graduate of Duke University School of Medicine. Steve and his wife sent each of their three children to Central Bucks schools–K-12.
- Focus resources on delivering classroom excellence
- Provide strong pathways toward vocational and technical training
- Provide balanced, physical health and mental health support for students.
- Raise standards for the security of students and teachers
Meet Tony Arjona
Central Bucks School District Region 8
Tony Arjona is a full-time realtor, and U.S. Navy veteran from Desert Shield/Desert Storm. His commitment to faith and community have motivated him to run for Central Bucks School Board. As a candidate, Tony is focused on increasing dialogue and cooperation between students, parents, and their elected school board.
- Promote constructive dialogue and civil discourse
- Focus on academic excellence and student achievement
- Advocate for a STEM Academy and full-day kindergarten
- Place a school resource officer at Central Bucks high schools
Employ School Resource Officers to protect
schools and build bridges with students.
Reverse Covid learning
losses by shifting from
Design and deploy
on preparing students
for tomorrow’s jobs.
Nurture civil debate to
protect the voices
of students, parents,